A little love:
Kale is incredible NUTRIENT DENSE! One Cup contains almost 700% of your required daily value of Vitamin K, 200% of Vitamin A, and 134% of Vitamin C! It also has 3 grams of protein and is rich in Minerals, Fibre, and Antioxidants.
1 Bunch of Kale - washed and dried well
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- PREHEAT oven to 300 degrees.
- LINE baking sheets with parchment paper.
- DESTEM the kale and TEAR into pieces.
- MASSAGE the Olive Oil into the kale and SPRINKLE with Salt (and any additional seasoning). Spread in a single layer on the baking sheets.
- BAKE until crispy, about 25 minutes, tossing once around ten minutes. (Convection Oven? Only bake for 12 minutes).
- Make sure the kale is fully dry before coating with oil!
- Cool for just three minutes on the baking sheet.